Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Fault In Our Stars

I am a card-carrying nerdfighter (that's not true - I don't have a card) after an ex introduced me to their videos and I was hooked.  Dave is also a nerdfighter, which is nice, but I'm not going to talk about relationships or videos.
One of the brothers behind the videos is John Green, the author.  And he posted a video a little while ago of himself, reading the first chapter of his next book, "The Fault In Our Stars."  Go listen to it.  It's beautiful.
Also, happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, now I want to read the rest of that book - it's so good!!! Thanks for the link, girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book cover to cover on the day I got it, and it was amazing! I just couldn't seem to put it down once I started to read it. Congratulations to John Green for writing what will undoubtedly be the best book of 2012! If you want a book that will make you laugh the loudest, smile endlessly, and cry tears of sad happiness, get this one.

    ReplyDelete