Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Guide, Part III: the boy who talked to you all summer via skype, is terrifyingly talented, and makes delicious dumplings

These are gift ideas for Kuzu's older brother, who has stayed over until four in the morning talking, goes to RISD, walks me home at night when he thinks I won't be safe, complements my pavlova, and is one of the more talented cooks I know.  Patrick, don't read this!
The Bike Snob book because he bikes everywhere and might think it funny, $11.53

Pear and Pomegranate tea from Tealuxe, because that's basically what he survives on, 10.99

Or very dark chocolate, the kind he loves, $4.25

Do you guys have any ideas for artists who survive on tea and chocolate, speak French and Japanese and Chinese, barely sleep because of how much work they have, but still have time for you? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment