Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beautiful Portland Days

Yesterday was one of them.
My friends K and L brought back all of my plants (K, who stayed in PDX over the holiday, generously agreed to take care of them - I have lent her the espresso maker in return) and played cribbage with me and talked to me about music and piano and World War I.  I watched Castle with Willamae and conducted Beethoven's 5th Symphony in my bedroom.  I went to a party (appropriately called Nerdfest) and played Bananagrams and piano and talked to my friends.  I walked home in the snow that coated campus and changed the way the world looked that night.  I watched the ground become pure and clean and Eliot Hall looked hallowed and European.  My friends took a video of it that night...
I hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment