Monday, January 31, 2011

The Wide World

I leave tomorrow, weather permitting, for Paris.  Yeah, still not entirely sure how I got here, but oh, my God, I leave tomorrow!  I've been spending as much time as possible with my friends (hi, Andrew and Mike and Alex!) and my family, and trying to get our house inhabitable for the people who will rent it.  Sometimes that means stamping patterns on a bathroom wall while listening to the Decemberists, and sometimes it means trying to fit clothes into a shared suitcase, which isn't really going well.  It's not that there's a lot of stuff, it's just that I wear bulky sweaters almost every single day, and those don't exactly compress into a carry-on.  Oh well, I'll be packed by tomorrow... I think.
I can't wait to get to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment