Thursday, September 15, 2011

For Emergencies



This has to be little because I need to be at bio lecture in ten minutes (there will be a longer one after class!  I promise), but have you ever had things that you love that you used to save for emergencies?  I have.  We talked about the Bone People long, long ago, and I recently joked to a friend that it lived in a drawer with a bar of dark chocolate labeled "For Emergencies."  Who am I kidding - I haven't got enough space in my tiny dorm room for an emergency drawer - but in part I was serious.  That's the only book I don't let anyone borrow, and from experience (a friend was having a bad day yesterday), tea makes you feel better, too.
What are the things that you turn to when life feels rough?

(picture from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment