Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy September

What are you guys up to this Labor Day weekend?  Today was activities fair at Reed, which was super cool (they had a bouncy obstacle course thing!) and the end of my first week of college classes.
I have to admit, that what with all I'd heard about how Reedies do nothing but work, I'm pleasantly surprised at the workload.  Don't get me wrong - I spend hours doing my homework each day - but I still have time to talk, and to sleep, and to just hang out.  Apparently this changes in the following years, but right now Portland is gorgeous and my friends are lovely and college is this incredible community of people who talk about Agamemnon and girls and what we're making for dinner tonight (I'm in the foodie dorm).
Hooray, Reed!  Hooray, September!

No comments:

Post a Comment