Monday, September 19, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays...

... Always get me down.  Not really.  But it was a song... okay, I know, I'm being silly.  But happy Monday, everyone!
Really, I love Mondays.  I love Humanities lecture (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) and I love my Humanities conference, and I'm... okay with French.  I don't think I absolutely love the class yet, but that will come in time.  I do love speaking the language, though.  I've also got a French "examen" today, which might be why I'm less excited for that class.  There is also a cappella rehearsal on Mondays, and I love a cappella.  I forgot how much I loved singing with people over my gap year, how much I love warm-ups and a whole bunch of voices combining.  I remember going back to my high school for their Christmas concert and singing with the chorus and chamber choir (they needed more voices) and enjoying it, but also being a little gratified that the chamber choir used to do harder stuff when I was actually in it.  But that one night of singing with a whole bunch of people - that was lovely, and now I get to do that twice a week.
Do you sing at all?  In a group?

No comments:

Post a Comment