Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kuzu!

Dearest Kuzujuk,
Today is your birthday!  I'm sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you...
You're one of the smartest and kindest and most talented people I know, and I'm honored to call myself your friend.  I'm so glad that we sat next to each other on that fateful bus trip and hanging out with you - in chorus and outside, but mostly outside - is always incredible.  Thank you for Doctor Who and Invader Zim and everything else that you've shown to me over the years.
I miss you so much, but I'll see you in August.
Happy birthday, again!
Love,
Bronwyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bronwyn,

    Happy birthday to your friend Kuzu.
    Hope that you are having a great weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you! I'm very glad of all the things we've done together as well. I look forward to seeing you in August and hearing all about your adventures in Europe properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's my pleasure!
    I miss you...

    ReplyDelete