Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Edo

Sorry I'm late (it's about noon now, and I got up about an hour ago), but late last night a friend/foster sister of ours from Mexico showed up at our house, and well, that was that.
Edo!  We're so very glad that you're here!  She asked for a tour of patisseries, but really what that means at this point is walking through the Jardins du Luxembourg (actually my favourite place ever with the possible exception of the Musée d'Orsay) towards the fifth and saying "well, here's the café where I get my coffee," because really that's the only place I've actually frequented with any sort of regularity (twice now, I think).  Hey, I'm new to this.  I've got time.
Tomorrow my father and my sweet sister come from the States, and after that my mother shows up (she's got some sort of business trip first) and then we'll all be here!  I can't wait!
It's hard to believe that it's already Tuesday, no?  I've been here a whole week!
Have a lovely day!  Edo, thank you for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment