Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's been a while

I'm sorry for not posting sooner - I've been under the weather with a February flu thing and really haven't had time....  I'm not yet quite over it, but I'm doing lots better (unfortunately now my darling sister is sick).  In the meantime, what have you been doing all weekend/first part of the week?
Also, the website Flavorwire makes literary mixtapes of what your favourite literary characters might listen to if they were alive!  People like Hamlet, Little Red Riding Hood, Huckleberry Finn (I honestly really didn't like the book, but the music choices make sense), Alice in Wonderland, Ender from Ender's Game, Harry Potter, Humbert Humbert (and Lolita herself!), Holden Caulfield (one of my favourites), and Tintin. I'm excited to see who else they'll make literary mixtapes for - Matilda, maybe?  Dorothea from Middlemarch?  What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment