Friday, February 4, 2011

Wanderlust: Greece Edition

When I was twelve my family went to Greece for a wedding.  Before the wedding, we drove around the country as much as possible, ate freshly picked fruit, and listened to "The Very Best of Marvin Gaye" for about a week and a half....  And one of my closest friends is Spartan (he won't ever let us forget it) so I guess I'm a little biased.  Wouldn't you like to go to Greece?

You could go to Poseidon's Temple, which overlooks the ocean and isn't too far from Athens...
from here

Or to Athens itself, the seat of ancient civilization, and eat tzatziki somewhere with a view like this...
from here

Or visit Galixidi by the seashore, which I remember as one of my favourite places...
from here

Where would you go?  Happy Friday!  Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment